Monday, August 6, 2012

What We Are Doing Now & Featured Item of This Week Crochet Starfish Doily/Dish Sets

Hello everyone! I have been super busy since my last posting...We finished our move from Las Vegas, NV back to my hometown of Vancouver,WA. Glad that is over! No more dessert for this girl!!!
We have been getting all our shops in order & I re-opened my Etsy shop!!! Here is my link:
I will be featuring all of my crochet items & hand-crafted jewelry on mine.


On my Hubby's Daddydan's Etsy shop
we will be listing:
Crafting, Jewelry, Scrapbooking, & Beading Supplies... New & Up-Cycled.
Vintage finds of all kinds!
Here is his link:

My Top Selling Item!!!!
Starfish Dish Towel/Doily/Washcloth Set
Each set includes 3 matching double sided scrubbies!
I also sell these on my Ebay! As well as other crochet items.
My availability changes weekly so please check in often. Here is my Ebay link:



It is always so nice to get positive feedback from an item I have made or sell. Once in awhile I will get a picture email from a customer showcasing how they have used an item.
Here is a FANTASTIC customer appreciation picture of a custom order starfish set I made.
What a creative way to use these as a beachy doily decor! Makes me want to drive to the beach right now!
Thank you Cathy for sending me this picture.


I will be showcasing any customer appreciation pictures, like this one, on my blog. So please email me pictures featuring one of my items & I will feature you too!
Please visit our Etsy & Ebay shops & see what we have to offer!
Please email or convo us if you have any questions or would like to discuss a special order.
Thank you!
Becca (mamabecca)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...